Family Fitness Fest
We were thrilled to sponsor the 1st Annual Orlando Orthopaedic Center Foundation Family Fitness Fest. The 1st Annual Family Fitness Fest was a tremendous success and we have several exciting details to report.
- We had over 400 participants!
- We awarded 45 youth sport scholarships for children to use this fall.
- We served 35 families in transition with a free lunch and a fun day of play.
- The Team at Fleet Feet, A premier Running Shoe Store in Orange and Seminole County, fitted the children and parents in transition with free running shoes.
- Every child received a free t-shirt.
- Over 50 raffle prizes were awarded.
- We introduced participants to a myriad of healthy activities. To include, the Importance of Warm Ups and Injury Prevention, Strength Exercises, Agility, Core, Football, Lacrosse, Soccer, Golf and Recovery exercises including Foam Rolling.
For more information about Give Kids Sports, an Orlando Orthopaedic Foundation go to- https://www.orlandoorthofoundation.org/